We are a Customer Centric, Driver-Friendly, Delivery Service Company based in Bristol, VA that offers its Team Members a great work-life balance, job stability, and above industry standard pay and benefits, while delivering packages on behalf of a major corporation.
We continue to build a culture that applauds the value each Team Member brings. If you are dependable and take great pride in working in a team setting, then you will fit in perfectly with us.
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
What Does a Delivery Driver Do?
- Work as a TEAM to deliver packages.
- Follow all driving rules and safety practices.
- Conduct inspection of vehicle before departing to deliver packages.
- Load packages in cargo vans according to company specifications.
- Deliver packages to customers on assigned routes.
- Maintain ongoing communications with Team Leadand Dispatcher.
- Use a hand-held smart-phone device to deliver packages.
Skill and Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- 100% Reliable; Report to Work on Time.
- Exceptional Team Player; Customer Focused.
- Ability to pass company driving test, background check and drug test.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. (seldom)
- Perform a minimum of 25 stops per hour; average 3 minutes per stop.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude.
- Variable Schedule (40 hours but can vary the schedule).
- Bi-Weekly Paycheck (including performance bonus pay).
- Schedule 8-Hour to 10-Hour Days
- Home every day.
- Overtime after 40 hours (time and a half).
Fulltime: Five, 8-hour long days or four, 9-hour long days (must be willing to work at least one weekend day as part of normal shift).
Part-time/Seasonal: If you can contribute 2-to-4 days per week, we really want you to apply too.
- Excellent Health / Medical Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Work Schedule
Salary: $16.50 – $18.00 per hour
This Job is for:
- Military and Senior Adult Friendly – we welcome the value you bring.
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED.
- A “Fair Chance” job.
- Good fit for applicants with gaps in their work history.
- Excellent first job for someone who is just entering the workforce with limited work experience and education.
- College Students and Grads who need to work until they land the “Big-One.”
- Senior Adults who are looking to supplement income or reconnect to the workforce.
- Looking for a new experience.
- Excellent for job seekers who enjoy the outdoors; solitude as well as needing the social interactions.
- Becoming a responsible adult; growing up; standing on your own two feet, contributing to society.
Strategic Growth Logistics, LLC – call Gregory DePriest at (865) 617-9837
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.50 – $18.00 per hour
Location: Bristol, VA